MARCH
Wow! This has been a very busy month for us! I have lots to share and almost wish I would have done a post half way through the month. I finally decided to figure out how to post slideshows to make it a little easier to view all the pictures (I hope!)
We have a little book that I call our "Small and Simple Things" notebook. They boys tell me things they want to do and we put it in our notebook to make sure we do it. Some of the things they want to do are: have a movie/popcorn/picnic on the floor of the front room, play 4 square, sleep out in the living room, make doughnuts, sleep under the stars . . .
One of Cutler's wishes was to hear daddy play his trumpet and try to play it. He finally convinced Daddy to get his trumpet out. They had fun listening to Matt and trying to play it. Here are a couple samples of the boys attempts. (Push the play button twice)
Cutler's Turn:
Next Up . . . St. Patrick's Day
Last month the boys enjoyed the pink heart pancakes so much that I made some green shamrocks this month. I also added green milk. Cutler wouldn't drink the milk. He was very suspicious of it. We told them it was leprachaun food.
There's Still More . . . Easter
We had a fun Easter Egg Hunt in the Back Yard. McKay wasn't sure what it was all about but he sure had fun finding all his eggs. Later in the week we colored Easter Eggs. McKay did not like getting his hands dirty but he still enjoyed it. Cutler and Tyson enjoyed trying different things. We put stickers on and then dyed them and took the stickers off. We also put electrical tape on to put stripes on the eggs. Our favorite trick was to put some oil in the dye to make the eggs speckled. We also went to an Easter Egg Hunt in Baltimore on the Saturday before Easter. There were almost 2,000 eggs! Tyson's basket got so full that kids were following him and picking up eggs as they fell out of his basket and he had no idea! We all enjoyed seeing our friends from Baltimore.
And then there is . . . MY BIRTHDAY!
The boys had fun making cupcakes, frosting them, and eating them.
And just when you think you've seen it all. . . DISNEY WORLD!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment