As you can see, I have decided it is just easiest for me to post once a month. I have lots done for this month . . . Remember you can click on any image to enlarge it!
Your family is awesome. Tell Tyson congratulations from us on his baptism! Your family bike ride looked like so much fun! I would love to do something like that - I wish Cassia was a little more outdoorsy because it's hard to get her to want to do fun things like those. I LOVE your scrapbook blog idea - do you have a scrapbook program you use? All your pages are so cute!
Your family is awesome. Tell Tyson congratulations from us on his baptism! Your family bike ride looked like so much fun! I would love to do something like that - I wish Cassia was a little more outdoorsy because it's hard to get her to want to do fun things like those. I LOVE your scrapbook blog idea - do you have a scrapbook program you use? All your pages are so cute!
ReplyDelete