blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SEPTEMBER
Peace in the world begins with peace in the home.
The month of September seems like a blur. I cannot believe how fast it went by. On September 25, Tyson told me that it was 3 months until Christmas and that it seems like it is more like 3 YEARS away. In my own mind, I thought like it seemed more like 3 days. As a child, Christmas seemed to take forever to come and I couldn't stand the anticipation. Now, it seems like it is coming way too fast!

Here is a picture of our new van. My mom asked me if we ever got a new car and I realized that I didn't tell anyone about it. Sorry- it isn't the best picture. I am going to try to get another one but for now it will do. I couldn't get them to hold still.

No comments:

Post a Comment