JANUARY
This month was very busy and eventful- but I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. Matt and I went on THREE dates. That is a record for one year, and it is only January! We went to the temple on Jan 3, an overnighter on Jan 10, and to a play on January 16. What a great way to start a new year.
I took the boys to an invention convention in mid-January and forgot my camera. It was so fun and the boys enjoyed taking apart inventions and building their own inventions. I was sad that I forgot my camera.
We began and ended the month with the Pine Wood Derby. Matt and Tyson worked on it the first week of January while Matt had some time off and the Pine Wood Derby was at the end of January. Tyson enjoyed looking at his Pine Wood
Derby for a whole month.
Derby for a whole month.




No comments:
Post a Comment