March
Happy Spring! I cannot believe that the year is flying by so quickly. I wish I could slow time down somehow or learn how to savor the moment. It is passing by so fast. I heard an interview on NPR this month with Michael J. Fox. He said that people need to learn to "Hear the music in their everyday lives." That has stuck with me all month and I have been thinking about it and trying to "hear the music".
We had a great month. We had the biggest snowstorm that we have seen in a long time (about 8 inches) and so school was cancelled for two days. Then my sister Janette came to visit from Utah. Her husband was checking out Princeton to see if he wanted to accept an offer to go there for his PhD. They were debating between there and a school in Washington. We are still talking to her because they have decided to come to Princeton. So, I am going to have family living within a 2 hour drive.
We went to Philadelphia with my Sister and then I went again a couple weeks later to see some things that I haven't seen yet. Both trips were a lot of fun, but I will have to post them next month because I am waiting for some pictures from a friend of mine.
I celebrated my 32nd birthday this month. A lot of people did nice, unexpected things and it made my day. It was nice to just enjoy the day with no worries. We even had a friend babysit for us so that Matt and I could go out to dinner together. It was a great day- but I don't have any pictures. Oops! Matt always accuses me of not scrapbooking pictures with me in them. I guess I prove him right in this case.




No comments:
Post a Comment