blog

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

MAY
Between Tyson, McKay, and Matt's Birthdays, Mother's Day and Memorial Day, and the school year coming to a close, we had a very busy month. But it is always fun. We enjoyed some fun times together and Matt was even able to join us for some of the activities. That is always a bonus! (HINT: If I am in the pictures, Matt was most likely there to take the picture!)
Just a short synopsis:
*Tyson has been part of a Ben Franklin Club where they learned about his life, virtues he was trying to obtain, and accomplishments. They went to Philadelphia together, toured a news journal, did a service project, and had weekly meetings. His favorite activity they did was making a kite. He really enjoyed learning about Ben Franklin and getting to know the boys in the group.
*Memorial Day weekend was a lot of fun. We went on a bike ride and a hike. I was sad I forgot the camera for the hike and want to go back because we made some great discoveries.
*Matt worked an extra long shift the last Saturday in May. The ward was having an activity down at the temple, so I decided to just spend the day in DC. It was great.
The rest can explain itself in pictures:
(The first page is not all the way done, I am waiting for pictures from a friend. I thought I would post anyway, because I may be cancelling my internet so I don't know when I will get another chance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment