July-December of LAST YEAR
What hasn't happened since I last posted about our trip to Brazil???
-My computer crashed and I lost all the pages I had made of our trip AND my scrapbooking program AND all my scrapbooking supplies. I was able to recover a few pages and a few other things but I lost a lot. I'm really grateful for my hard drive. At least I had backed everything up right before we went to Brazil...for that I am glad.
-Tyson finally talked me into unpacking the rest of our stuff in the house we were renting. I kept holding out hoping to find a house to move into more permanently. After we got back from Brazil, we unpacked everything and then in July found the perfect house, put an offer on it (among 3 other people) and our offer was accepted. Soooooo...we packed everything back up and started moving last September. It was so fun to move into a house that is ours again. Yay!
-The house we bought has a detached garage and workshop that we have put a lot of time and equity into remodeling into an apartment that we plan to use for a vacation rental. But we finished it and furnished it and ended up with some semi-permanent renters that moved to the area and want to stay in it until they build a house. We are grateful for this blessing because it has given us a steady income while we are busy with other things and we don't have to worry about the vacation rental stuff.
-Almost as soon as we finished the vacation rental in March, Matt's mom moved into our house and that has kept us on our toes ever since. I finally decided to take some time just for me over the last couple days and I scrapbooked to my hearts content. It has felt good. But now I finished the year off, I am going to have to get back to reality and life again :-) but I hope to have more pages coming shortly.
(Click on the images and use your arrow keys to get a better picture- they are really grainy otherwise)
















No comments:
Post a Comment