OCTOBER
October was a fun month. Tyson did soccer for his very first time and really enjoyed it. On the day of his first game, we had planned to go to Washington DC to go to the temple. When Tyson found out that he wasn't going to be able to go to his first game, he was very disappointed. He said, "I have been waiting for my first game my whole life and now I can't go!" He was happy when he found out he was going to be able to visit his friends in Baltimore though.
I took McKay and Cutler to a petting zoo and pumpkin farm. It was a fun day. It rained the whole way there and then when we got out of the car, the sun started shining. I was glad. They had fun seeing the animals and feeding the goats. McKay wanted to climb the fence and get a closer look at the animals.
McKay has discovered the joys of tickling Dad. He goes up to Matt and pushes his arm up to tell him he wants to tickle. If Matt doesn't listen right away McKay starts getting frustrated until he lets him tickle. McKay throws back his head and laughs and then goes back for more. It is so cute. Click the button (twice) to get a glimpse.
Last weekend, we went to Dover Air Force Base with Grandpa Dunn. Tyson lost another tooth there and he looks so cute. We told him he looks like a jack-o-lantern.
And then of course, there is Halloween. Cutler has been counting down the days for about 3 weeks. It is one of his favorite parts of "Mommy School". He likes to count how many days until Halloween, and I don't mind working on the counting skills. We carved pumpkins for Family Night. Tyson completely designed his own and Cutler and Daddy worked together on Cutler's. McKay had fun drawing on a pumpkin.

Your little boys are so cute! You had a very full October, it looks like you had lots of fun. Tell the boys hi from us!
ReplyDeleteThe "I have been waiting my whole life..." comment cracked me up! They are so cute in their costumes. I can't wait to show Jessalyn (she tells me she's going to marry Cutler). I LOVE the tickle video! It's adorable. Isn't October such a fun month?
ReplyDelete