TYSON IS IN "THE FRIEND"
On Saturday morning, Tyson was sitting on the couch reading "The Friend" magazine. I was upstairs and heard him shout, "You are never going to believe this." He went running across the room shouting, "Mom, Dad. . .". He found Matt at the computer and put the magazine right in front of the screen and was so excited he could hardly talk. Matt was really excited and told him to come tell me. He came up and told me to guess what he found. I asked if he found the hidden CTR ring. He shouted, "No, I am in 'The Friend'!!!" We were all surprised because we had sent it in about 18 months ago and had thought it wasn't going to be in.
Here is a copy of the section on Tyson:
He has had friends from Texas, Maryland, California, Idaho, and Utah e-mail and tell him they saw him in "The Friend." He says with a big grin, "I am famous."
How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI wish that we got the friend so that we could see it in person. That is so cool!! Tell Tyson congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI linked to your blog from Karen's. Annie was SO excited when she opened the friend and found Tyson! We showed it around to the kids at church. Tyson is a celebrity here now. It looks like things are going great for your family. You sure deserve it. Your boys are so cute! I can just picture McKay peeling his fruit and cleaning it up. Good luck in all you do. Happy Easter.
ReplyDelete