We have an "adage jar" that the kids pick from every morning and we read one from it after scripture study. I know it is cheesy- but it is a fun way to start the day. We read this quote on Wednesday morning --and then it was in a book we were reading for Math Workshop. We thought that was pretty funny. All week the kids have been repeating it and it has been fun to see it sink in. So, since I have been hearing it a lot this week, I thought I would share it!
This month I scrapbooked Twenty-three pages (YES you read that right-23 pages) from Disney World. It was so fun to scrapbook the pictures from our vacation. I realized how much the boys have changed in such a short time. Don't ask me where all the time came from. :-) I was just determined to do it! I posted them below the March posting if you would like to see them. I am glad I waited to do them until I had a little practice learning the program. I have improved a lot- but I still have a lot to learn. I am so happy Matt finally convinced me to start digital scrapbooking. It is so much fun!
We had some fun autumn activities this month. We went to Longwood Gardens one last time before our membership expires. It has been a lot of fun to see Longwood in the different seasons. This time we explored parts of Longwood we haven't been to (a waterfall, bell tower, and idea garden). The kids favorite part today was a pumpkin playyard. They just had an area covered with hay and lots of pumpkins for the kids to play with- almost like playing with blocks. They probably played there for a good 1/2 hour to hour. 
No comments:
Post a Comment