September
My Magic. While sitting at red lights ever since Tyson was little, I would watch for the light to turn green. Right before I knew it was going to turn green, I would chant, "Abracadbra, alakazoo, make this light turn green." I would blow and the light would magically turn green. My kids have been enchanted by my magical powers. They have tried to imitate it, but have not been able to replicate my secret powers. However, as they grow older, they are tuning in to my secret and recognizing that it is not really magic. They are becoming wise to my tricks.
I am slowly losing the spell I have on them as they begin to realize that mom is not perfect and she doesn't know everything. It makes me sad. I hope that I can always retain a special "mom magic" in their eyes as I try to make the world a special place for them. I hope the memories I help them build will be magical for them as we go through life together. I hope that even though I am far from perfect, I will be able to have an effect on them that is much more powerful than magic. I hope.
We had a great trip to Boston with lots of great memories. I posted the pages in a smaller format this time for quicker download. If you want to see it larger, you can still click on the individual page.















No comments:
Post a Comment