January-March
Whew! The last three months have passed in a blur. As we approach the end of residency , life has been busy. Making a decision of where to move has turned out to be the easy part . . . Flagstaff, Arizona. That decision created a whirlwind of activity in getting the house ready to go on the market. Even though I have been working on getting it ready for the last year, the task still seemed insurmountable. Day after day I worked on packing, de-cluttering, and cleaning while still trying squeeze in the boys' homeschool curriculum. Somewhere in there was the laundry and daily meals. At the same time, our homeschool group was putting together a play that required a lot of time and effort. Fun times! When the house went on the market and I finally had some time to think, I rewarded myself by allowing myself to scrapbook before I delve into packing. As Brayden so eloquently puts it (about his green beans)---Yuk.

No comments:
Post a Comment