JULY
It doesn't matter how slowly you go; as long as you don't stop. -Confucius
I thought this was a good start to my blog for this month since I am a little late with my post! July was a very busy month. I feel like I never have time to do anything- but continually remind myself that I am doing something by just being with my kids. I have enjoyed the Summer with all of them home. It has been so fun and enjoyable to not worry about a strict routine. I am not looking forward to my little Cutler starting Kindergarten. It is so sad to think of losing all that time I have with him. I will still keep very busy with McKay AND Tyson. I have decided to homeschool Tyson this year. It will be fun to spend some time with the two of them.
We began this month with Tyson spending a week with our friends the Hahns. The Hahns have been true friends to us for the last 8 years that we have lived on the East Coast. They have been our East Coast family and have helped us in more ways than I could even begin to enumerate. Tyson was excited to get to spend a whole week with them and go to a camp on their farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment