blog
Sunday, August 31, 2008
This is a very sad post. It has been such a fun summer and I am sad to see it come to an end. School started on August 25 and it was such a sad day to see Cutler go to all day Kindergarten. He loves his teacher and loves school. I miss having him home with me. I made bread the other day and missed having Cutler by my side helping me and making his own small loaf. He has been my little buddy and I miss having him around. McKay is ready for Pre-Pre-K. He doesn't understand why I can't just leave him at school everyday.
On a happier note, Tyson has joined the ranks at home and McKay has loved having him around. He loves to sit by Tyson and read books while Tyson does his work. It has been a great experience for me as I have prepared to make our home a "house of learning". I have learned so much about teaching and I have loved sharing my enthusiasm for learning with Tyson. And Tyson has enjoyed the flexibility of home school and how much he can learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment